Monday, January 24, 2011

J.C. Penney to close its outlet store in East Columbus

Do I sense a sale coming on?!

The outlet store that J.C. Penney operated here in the Columbus area, specifically in Reynoldsburg off of I-70 and Brice Rd., already had astonishingly low prices and great deals, especially on home furnishings. Now that they'll be closing their doors, will there be a big merchandise blow out?

I'll do some more investigating and add more based on what I hear.

Believe me, you'll want to be there if they have a store-closing sale. I'm always pleasantly surprised by what I find at Penney's...they actually have a lot of cute stuff for great prices. Their home goods lines are not at all shabby.


J.C. Penney to close outlet stores, consolidate call-center operations


Stay posted.

No comments: